OCEAN THOMAS REEVES
Lindsey and Joey Reeves went to the hospital Monday night and didn't get to leave until Friday! So we gave them a days rest and on Sunday we went to their home with a hot meal (that being our excuse to see Ocean:)
Ocean was born Tuesday, July 21st, at 9:14 PM.
He was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long.
When we were over there I was telling them how weird it was to see them with a baby. The last time we hung out, no baby. Now they are feeding, burping, changing diapers, rocking ect. They have really adjusted well and I know they will be great parents!!!
I cannot wait to see him again!!!!

I'm going to have to make that my excuse too!! Hot meal! We've got to go see this cutie soon!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to go and visit Ocean Thomas! With all of these precious babies being born lately, doens't it give you and Mitch baby fever?!?!? :) Someone needs to keep the baby boom going every year @ AES......passing the torch along to you, my dear! :)
ReplyDelete