
As you all probably know, we walked in Crestview this past weekend to support Cystic Fibrosis. We all did a terrific job! Ollie's Army raised over $14,000 and with all the other teams combined, Great Strides collected over $25,000! Lynsey has a ton of pictures and information about this on her blog, but I wanted to blog about it too. Many great people came out and supported Ollie and other loved ones with CF. Sometimes I take things for granted, but on this day I realized how lucky I am to have a GREAT group of friends that will support and help with anything!!! I know Lynsey and John felt the same way! Thank you all SO MUCH!!

On our way home there was a bale of hay on the main road of 55. We stopped so our strong men (Nutt and Mitch) could move it off of the road. It was very funny watching them run full force in the road and bulldoze the bale like a football player. I had to take a picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment