Monday, May 10, 2010

Our BIG Day

We have been counting down the days to find out what we were having since I got pregnant. Friday the doctor FINALLY told us what we were having.... A BOY!! We couldn't be more excited! We didn't have a personal choice, just as long as he was healthy and on the ultrasound, everything looked good.
His name will be Rowland Edward Thorn. We haven't decided what we will call him, either Row or Rowland, just depending on what he looks like :).
Both names are family names. Mitch's dad passed away when Mitch was 3 and his name was Mitchell Rowland Thorn. Edward is Mitch and his granddad's middle name. So both names have a special place in our hearts.

I am 19 weeks and 1 day today. So pretty much I am half way there. My due date has stayed the same, October 3rd.

1 comment: