Row is 2 weeks old today! WOW!! We have had a great week. He doesn't seem to have his days and nights mixed up since he is very alert during the day and sleeps very good at night. We went to the doctor today and he weighs 7 lbs. 12 oz. and is 20 1/4 inches long. Dr. E examined him again and he said everything physically looks wonderful and that he was impressed with his weight gain. He prescribed Row some nose drops for his congestion and he also said we could start doing "real" baths since his umbilical stump fell off. (Maybe he will like these better......)
First of all, love the onesie and booties!! Too cute!!! I also love how you are capturing him day by day. I may have to steal your 1 week, 2 weeks idea. Very cute!! I cannot believe he is awake during the day and asleep at night. Lucky you!!! Take care and can't wait to meet him in person.
ReplyDelete