We had a wonderful weekend with the family. Friday night Mitch had to work SEAGD booth at the fair, so we went with him. Saturday, we watched football at my parents (War Eagle). Noah and Braxton spent the night with us and kept us all entertained! Sunday, AJWC worked at DreamPark. It was the most work I have done in a year, but well worth it! I know Row will enjoy the park one day!
Row hasn't had such a great week. He has been very fussy :( I don't think I could have made it without my parents giving me frequent breaks so I can keep my sanity. Dr. E. changed his formula again because he was having blood in his stool. He thinks he has some food allergies. They did a culture on it, but we are still waiting on the results.
This is his tile that is at Dream Park.
Mom and I went a little camera crazy today, but we did get some cute pictures!
We get this look a lot!
My 2nd graders will recognize this face :)
Ollie loves her "Woe". When she wants to hold him she sits down, straightens out her legs and starts waving her hands. Woe doesn't get as excited as she does....

Such cute pictures!! I love the one of him and Ollie - she looks like she just expects him to be there with her:)
ReplyDeleteLesley, I totally sympathize with fussy weeks. I would NOT have made it through Jack's first 18 months without lots of grandparents willing to step in for frequent breaks!! It's all worth it but it's hard to not be able to help them feel better when they're so little. I hope the new formula helps - we tried about 5 different ones with Jack.