Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Big Bad (Dead) Wolf


Yesterday, my mom and I went walking. This road runs along a huge open field and is a new development, so there is no traffic and there aren't any houses. While we were walking, I was explaining to mom why I wouldn't walk on this road alone. I have always said I was scared of wild hogs coming out and eating me alive or something along those lines. (I think of weird things and I am a scaredy cat.) Mom said in our situation all I had to do was out run her and I would be fine ;)

On our way back I saw something strange in the tree. I started to walk faster, while she was trying to find what I was talking about. She finally saw it and said "That's just a cat, here kitty kitty." I said, "No, that's a wolf and I hope he is dead and not sleeping." (I was about to try out her running theory ;)

Obviously he was dead, but we couldn't figure out what happened to him. So my dad, Mitch and I went back to check it out more. Here are some pictures....




Strange and scarey huh? It makes you think a little more about walking alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment