We have been so busy lately, I don't know what normal is. We moved out of our house and moved in with my parents. We are going to stay here until our house is finished. School has started back and Row started daycare last week. Row is doing very well in his class. He has a wonderful teacher Micgayle and I feel very blessed that she is Row's teacher! My class seems great! It's always fun to start back and see how much I love my job! We have also been working on the house. Sheet rock is up and we have now started painting. The front stairs are done (LOVE them) and the paint is on the exterior (Love that too) . Also, added on to this chaotic life, some classmates and I are planning our 10 year reunion which is in a month and I am trying to plan my main man's birthday party. And I have recently gotten addicted to Pinterest........ I'll settle for a slow down.
But I do love my crazy, chaotic life!!
Here are some recent pics
Irritating Ollie
Pulling up and swiping things of the table.

Bath time
Row playing at daycare

Happy Boy
Everythings out of the house :(
Open House at Guardian Angel
Ollie and Row in there matching shirts they got from Parker's Party.
2nd day of school.
The first day was way to chaotic and emotional.
No comments:
Post a Comment