First I wanted to share pictures of our house. My dad bought this house in 2005 as a fixer upper and it looked like a really scary shack. With some help, he gutted and remodeled the house. He finally got done in January 2007 and my sister, Lynsey, and I moved in. We painted and put flower beds and pots around to make it look better. It looked so cute and we thought we had the cutest house in downtown Gantt. When she moved out I was all alone with nothing (she took everything with her to Jacksonville). After that Mitch and I started having wedding parties and we got lots of decoration and other things to make it cute again. After we got married in October of 2007, Mitch and I bought the house and added on the deck and garage. We absolutely love it here and we definitely have the cutest house in downtown Gantt now!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Home Sweet Home
First I wanted to share pictures of our house. My dad bought this house in 2005 as a fixer upper and it looked like a really scary shack. With some help, he gutted and remodeled the house. He finally got done in January 2007 and my sister, Lynsey, and I moved in. We painted and put flower beds and pots around to make it look better. It looked so cute and we thought we had the cutest house in downtown Gantt. When she moved out I was all alone with nothing (she took everything with her to Jacksonville). After that Mitch and I started having wedding parties and we got lots of decoration and other things to make it cute again. After we got married in October of 2007, Mitch and I bought the house and added on the deck and garage. We absolutely love it here and we definitely have the cutest house in downtown Gantt now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're house is way prettier now without any of my stuff! Come tomorrow you'll have something else to blog about...the kick butt b-day present I got you!! JK!
ReplyDelete