Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ollie Pearl


I know all of ya'll check out my sister's page and see Ollie all the time, but I wanted to post some cute pics of her too! Today I went over to see her at my parent's house and we played and talked to each other. These are just a few of the cute pics I took of her.

This is her being sweet and smiling for her Aunt Essey!


This is her looking at her Aunt Leanne! 
I love this face! 
She is saying "What in the world are you doing?"


Once you lay Ollie on her back, she will roll over to her side and start sucking on her fingers.
Her Sugar gave her that mohawk! I think she pulled it off though!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the mohawk! I want to cut Jack's hair into one, but Ben won't let me:)

    We never get tired of pictures of that sweet baby - keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog...glad you are blogging!

    I am also glad to see sweet pictures of that cute little girl and I LOVE the mohawk!!!

    ReplyDelete