Monday, October 18, 2010

Doctor's Visit

My mom and I took Row to the doctor for his first hepatitis shot today. We also talked to Dr. E because Row hasn't felt good. Since Saturday night Row has been fussing and crying constantly. He would spit up during and after every feeding. And he wasn't sleeping well. Dr. E thought that he probably is having reflux. He changed his formula and has prescribed him to Prilosec. Hopefully this will help!

Row now weighs 9 lbs and 9 oz. His sore tummy didn't stop him from gaining any weight!

1 comment:

  1. I had a baby boy just like that - he kept getting bigger but he spit up everything he ate and was never feeling great!! I hope you guys find something to help your precious boy faster than we did:) He's adorable and I'll be hoping for you all some sleep filled nights!

    ReplyDelete