Row turned 7 weeks yesterday! Unbelievable!! He is about to catch up to his bear's size.
This past week, Row has been acting like a baby should, I think..... this is my first baby. He only cries when he is hungry, needs changed, sleepy or uncomfortable. Before, he was only happy when he was sleeping. I am glad we figured out what was wrong with him!
Sweet, sweet baby!!
Bella wouldn't cooperate.....
I am so glad you found out what was going on with that sweet baby boy! I hope we get our answers soon. I think we are on our way, but we still had a fussy night last night. I think he has a mild case of reflux as well. I thought reflux meant they spit up after every bottle, but apparently not. I told Dr. E what he was doing and he said it sounded like reflux. He told me to try rice cereal, but it didn't help. He didn't seem to like it either. We are going to try some Zantac. I hope that works. He is better than what he was, but we still aren't there.
ReplyDeleteWHOOO-HOOOO!! Yay for Row AND Mommy and Daddy!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd he IS about to catch up with the bear!