Thursday, November 18, 2010

9 Weeks



Row had his 2 month appointment Thursday. He weighed 12 lbs 1 oz and was 23 1/2 inches long. When the nurse took him to get weighed he cried and screamed the entire time. He has never done that! I knew then that it was going to be a bad visit! When he finally calmed down, Dr. E came in and got him fired up again. After he left, I fed Row and rocked him to sleep. Later, 2 nurses came in and gave him 4 shots, 2 in one leg and 2 in the other and of course, he screamed. I felt so sorry for him and I swore I was not doing the next shot visit without Mitch. The poor baby was so sleepy and tired of crying, he went right to sleep when I put him in his carseat.

1 comment: