I have started "Couch to 5K". My sister, Lynsey, started this program 10 weeks ago and finished 2nd in a 5K run this past weekend. She, and my belly, have been a major inspiration. This program starts out at a low level, hints the word couch. I am definitely starting out at this level considering the only walking I have done in the past year is to the mailbox, around the block on a pretty day, up and down the hall at my school or around Walmart looking for things..... nothing major. Before the pregnancy excuse, I didn't do much exercising. The only time I did workouts to the fullest is when someone told me what to do (trainer, aerobic classes, ect.)
I am mentally weak, I will admit it!
So this program is just what I need! On my ipod is a man telling me what to do and when to do it. This week has gone good. I have done the program 2 times already and I feel confident I can finish it even if I have to repeat some weeks!
Is this something you order?
ReplyDelete