Sunday, March 20, 2011

6 months


Row is 6 months old... 1/2 a year old.... 26 weeks... unbelievable.
He had his 6 month doctor appointment.
WEIGHT: 19 pounds 2 ounces- 75th percentile
HEIGHT: 27 inches- 75th percentile
HEAD: 17 1/2 inches- 75th percentile
He didn't get his shots since he was still sick, but still no RSV. His ear infection didn't go away, so now he is on a stronger antibiotic. He was also prescribed an antibiotic for his cold and my mom and I decided to do some breathing treatments (approved by Dr. E) to help clear up his airways. He seems to feel fine now, but he still has a cough and a runny nose.

His favorite toy.


Row and Houston


Row's first boat ride.
The infant size life jacket did not fit him, so he wore Ollie's.
He slept most of the time, but did good when he woke up.

This weekend, I ran in my first 5K (actually a 3.4 miles). I finished in 37 minutes!
WHOOP, WHOOP!

1 comment:

  1. Sign that boy up for the AU Tigers right now! Whew!! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete