Sunday, March 27, 2011

That's What I Love About Sundays

I LOVE SUNDAYS!!
- We get to sleep in.
- We go to Sunday School & Church.
Row loves the nursery!
Lot's of sweet women love on him and he gets to play and watch all the other kids.
- We eat a good lunch with good friends.
- We take "Sunday Drives".

We also went to our new house (pics to come later). And I got to work in my flower beds, which made the outside of our house look 100% better.... maybe it will sell now!


Seepy Boy



Practicing on crawling



We raided Ollie's old toys. He loved them!!
Modeling one of the new ones



Hitting the ball



Playing with our feet



Nice long bath



He got to play naked until I could find a nightie that fit him..... He is growing way too fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment