Since Row is such a good eater, I decided to get him some foods for him to feed himself. After looking and looking, I found these "Mum Mum's." He did good at sucking on them and he seemed to like them!
Lesley that is too funny you posted that. Just today, I was in wm and saw these. I picked up a box and read about them and thought surely they won't do what they say and just put them back on the shelf. Thanks for letting me know that they are the real deal. I will get a box the next time I go. I bet they are good for teething as well!!! Will chews on EVERYTHING!!
Lesley that is too funny you posted that. Just today, I was in wm and saw these. I picked up a box and read about them and thought surely they won't do what they say and just put them back on the shelf. Thanks for letting me know that they are the real deal. I will get a box the next time I go. I bet they are good for teething as well!!! Will chews on EVERYTHING!!
ReplyDelete